Achieve Your Financial Goal through Balanced Fund
Balanced funds offer the chance of Capital appreciation from the equity portion while providing stability form fixed income investments.
Raj, is new to investing, He wants to invest for his future goals. He Understanding that he should be investing in equity for long term for beat inflation and benefits of compounding. But however he is worried about the risks and volatility in equity investments over the short term.
The ideal way of going about this is to invest in equities and have some exposure in debt instruments as well this call Balanced Fund.
The dept component equips the fund to withstand shocks in falling market while the equity component drives the growth and capital appreciation in the balance fund.
Some* Past performance proves that balanced funds have the capacity to provide superior inflation indexed returns in additional to providing stability against risk.
Why Balanced Fund?
- Expertise of Professional Fund Manager
- The Fund Manager Has the expertise to understand the right time for re-balancing.
- Eliminated Emotional Bias
- Investing through a mutual fund removes emotional bias while re-balancing asset classes.
- A Balanced fund allowed diversification through a mix of asset classes (Equity and debt)
- Tax Benefits of an Equity Oriented Fund
- Long term capital gains tax free also dividends tax free.
Main goal of Balance fund is to achieve best of both worlds – equity and debt investment.
This Information is awareness of Mutual Fund and general understanding. Also not intended to be as offer or solicitation for the purchase of sale of any financial product or instruments. Reader of this article are advices to take independent professional advice for before investment.
Mutual Fund Investments are Subject to market risks, Read all scheme related document carefully.